About A2Z Box

Welcome 2 A2ZBOX- Download Songs, Softwares, E-books,Bangla Natok, Wallpapers. Also have lots of tips for windows, internet & mobile. And lot more interesting and also useful things. Guys hope you all will enjoy this site. And also all of you are a part of our site so if you face any problem to download or anything or wanna give us some suggetions you all are most welcome.
Plz mail us at: a2zboxinfo@gmail.com
Enjoy your surfing>>>
**All contentns
Update daily

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jokes


In this time it was very hard to make someone laugh. All people are getting robotic day by day. But I think SMS is a nice try 2 make someone laughing. That's y I i here with some nice fun SMS collection. Hope u people like it.


*Father to son:

whenever i beat you,you dont get annoyed,

how you control your anger?

son: i start cleaning the toiletseat

with your toothbrush.


*Teacher To Student:

Can You Define Who Is LECTURER?

Student : A LECTURER Is A Person

Who Has A Very BadHabit Of Speaking

When Someone Is SLeeping.


*If I was an artist,

you would be my picture!

If I was a poet,

you would be my inspiration!

If I was an author you would be my story!

But I’m only a cartoonist!.


*Q: Do u knw y in a couple’s photo

man is on d right side &

woman on d left?

A: Coz as per balance sheet,

Liabilities r on dLeft Side &

Assets on d Right!


*When I was bornDevil said…

Oh Shit!!!Another GOOD PERSON!!!..

&When u were born devil said …

Oh Shit!!!!Competition…!!! ….


That's all for now.

More Jokes....

Jokes

Jokes 2

Jokes 3

Jokes 4